Wall changing cubicles
Wall changing cubicles are built as a single cubicle or series of cubicles with the dimensions and layout specified in the order.
Depending on the intended use, we can manufacture cubicles based on a waterproof compact HPL laminate with a thickness of 12 mm (for damp rooms) or laminated boards
with a thickness of 18 mm, for which we developed a very functional aluminium profile system.
With a very wide range of colours and patterns for the boards, we can build walls that are ideal for the standards and the interior.
* standard dimensions can be modified as required by the customer
- aluminium profiles form the cubicle structure
- hinge made of materials immune to corrosion, with gravitational self-closing
- aluminium support mounted to board, adjustment range: +/- 20 mm, steel core
- the closing device enables bolting doors from both sides of the cubicle, ergonomic solution, emergency opening
- irreplaceable in changing rooms
- resistance to damage during operation
- option for interesting interior design
System available for plates
BOARDS AND COLOURS:
We source from renowned suppliers:
We purchase HPL boards from POLYREY, which is a renowned world class manufacturer of boards. We keep the most popular patterns in stock; however, the full range of boards that can be ordered for an additional charge is available here: POLYREY.
Fixed stock of HPL:
Stock collection of HPL:
*The RAL colours of the boards are only for reference purposes, as the patterns displayed can differ from the actual patterns depending on the monitor parameters and settings
|Compact high pressure laminate (HPL) consists of resin-soaked cellulose fibres pressed under high pressure. The top layer is a decorative coating in a wide range of colours. HPL boards are waterproof and their properties are identical across the board section.|