Shower cubicles with doors
With the modification of the shower cubicles by our designers, we have been able to create the most durable and ergonomic HPL shower cubicles.
The designers at ALSANIT have created cubicles where a towel or dry clothes can be hung on the outer side of the doors. The cubicle doors were shortened to improve venting, while ensuring full privacy of the user. The doors are suspended on hinges with a self-closing function and equipped with a lock with occupancy indicator.
* standard dimensions can be modified as required by the customer.
- high stiffness and durability of cubicle assemblies
- optional cuts for shower pans
- solutions to last for many years
- minimised areas of potential sedimentation during baths
Unique product features
- aluminiumprofiles form the cubicle structure
- the hinge is made of materials immune to corrosion, and features gravitational self-closing
- aluminium support mounted to board, adjustment range: +/- 20 mm, steel core
- lockpull of aluminium and polyamide, ergonomic solution, emergency opening
System available for plates
BOARDS AND COLOURS:
We source from renowned suppliers:
We purchase HPL boards from POLYREY, which is a renowned world class manufacturer of boards. We keep the most popular patterns in stock; however, the full range of boards that can be ordered for an additional charge is available here: POLYREY.
Fixed stock of HPL:
Stock collection of HPL:
*The RAL colours of the boards are only for reference purposes, as the patterns displayed can differ from the actual patterns depending on the monitor parameters and settings
|Compact high pressure laminate (HPL) consists of resin-soaked cellulose fibres pressed under high pressure. The top layer is a decorative coating in a wide range of colours. HPL boards are waterproof and their properties are identical across the board section.|