Pass-through swimming pool changing rooms
Functionality, durability, aesthetics and safety were the basic features we focused on in the design of pass-through swimming pool changing cubicles intended for changing rooms, including for swimming pools. All our pass-through swimming pool changing cubicles are manufactured only with compact HPL laminates. The size and number of swimming pool changing cubicles in the assembly is specified by the designer.
Our pass-through changing cubicles are perfect for fitness clubs and SPAs. Changing cubicles supported on feet with adjustable height.
Every cubicle has two doors suspended on hinges with self-closing function, opened to the inside. The unique lock design enables safely closing the door from both sides of the changing cubicle, which enables emergency opening of the cubicle. Standard equipment of the swimming pool cubicle is bench and clothes hanger.
* standard dimensions can be modified as required by the customer
- aluminium profiles form the cubicle structure
- the hinge is made of materials immune to corrosion, and features gravitational self-closing
- aluminium support mounted to board, adjustment range: +/- 20 mm, steel core
- the closing device enables bolting doors from both sides of the cubicle, ergonomic solution, emergency opening
- irreplaceable in facilities with a high throughput of users
- ergonomic solutions guarantee safety
- minimised areas of potential sedimentation
System available for plates
BOARDS AND COLOURS:
We source from renowned suppliers:
We purchase HPL boards from POLYREY, which is a renowned world class manufacturer of boards. We keep the most popular patterns in stock; however, the full range of boards that can be ordered for an additional charge is available here: POLYREY.
Fixed stock of HPL:
Stock collection of HPL:
*The RAL colours of the boards are only for reference purposes, as the patterns displayed can differ from the actual patterns depending on the monitor parameters and settings
|Compact high pressure laminate (HPL) consists of resin-soaked cellulose fibres pressed under high pressure. The top layer is a decorative coating in a wide range of colours. HPL boards are waterproof and their properties are identical across the board section.|